SK Lottery

Bourne and District Lions Club is part of Lions Clubs International, comprising of local men and women dedicated to helping others less fortunate than ourselves. We organise fundraising events and other ways of raising money; which is then used to help and support various groups, organisations and individuals that are in need of help in the Bourne and District area. Depending on circumstances, at times, we also provide help outside our district area.

By supporting Bourne and District Lions, with the purchase of a LotterySK Ticket, you will be helping to make your community here in Bourne and the surrounding villages a better place for us all. There is also a good chance of you winning some prize money.

90% of all money raised by us goes back to supporting our local community. The other 10% helps the International Community. Not one penny is used for any administration costs: these are funded by members.

Lions are ordinary people doing amazing things which make our community a better place to live in.

We need your help so we can continue to offer and even expand our service!

For more details visit:

Thank you for your support and good luck!

Yours sincerely,

Jake Jacobs
Community Support